Corporate law is one of Chang Tsi's core practice areas. The corporate attorneys at Chang Tsi are very familiar with enterprise management and most of them have experience working in-house at large corporations. Our corporate attorneys are able to communicate effectively with clients, and provide effective and high-quality legal services.
Chang Tsi serves as perennial legal counsel to provide legal services for enterprises. In addition, our lawyers have extensive experience and outstanding records in corporate establishment, share transactions, mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructuring, industrial relations, and corporate debt-collection.
The clients of Chang Tsi in this area include a number of large state-owned enterprises, high-tech companies, financing companies, national institutes and a number of Fortune 500 companies from around the world.
- Design of Investment structure
- Due diligence
- Review of relevant legal documents
- Business Negotiation
- Company establishment
- Providing legal advice on tax, land use, environment protection, and industry administration
- Drafting and registration of wholly foreign owned enterprises, joint ventures and representative offices
- Restructuring, bankruptcy and related services, such as foreign investment enterprises liquidation, equity transfer, etc.
- Providing legal, regulatory and industry dynamic reports
- Providing legitimacy and compliance examination of legal documents
- Providing legitimacy and compliance examination of business transactions
- Designing and establishing company internal control systems
- Establishing and improving company rules and regulations
- Corporate governance structure design and optimization
- Participation in major business negotiations
- Legal publicity and training
- Compliance consulting on products and services