Foreign Direct Investment
Our attorneys who advise on foreign direct investment have extensive experience providing legal services to foreign companies investing in China, and are intimately familiar with the related laws and regulations. Drawing on considerable experience in this area, together with a deep understanding of the Chinese legal and regulatory environment, our lawyers are able to help design the best investment plans for our foreign clients to achieve their business goals. Chang Tsi can help ensure that our clients will get high investment returns in China.
- Providing investment project structure design
- Performing due diligence investigations .
- Providing project application documents and feasibility study reports.
- Drafting relevant legal documents, including project applications, feasibility study reports, joint-venture contracts and articles, employment contracts and labor contracts, technology licensing agreements and trademark and patent licensing agreements.
- Participating in business negotiations concerning investment projects.
- Providing legal advice on tax, land use, environmental protection and industry control and representative offices of foreign companies.
- Preparing applications for approval and registration of foreign-invested enterprises and representative offices of foreign companies.
- Corporate restructuring, dissolution and other follow-up services such as liquidation and share assignments for foreign-invested enterprises.