Chang Tsi has a team of Labor Law specialists. We assist clients not only in establishing labor management systems and handling human resources problems, but also in settling complicated employment disputes, such as handling day-to-day labor matters, managing labor disputes (including arbitration and litigation) and providing legal advice on investments, mergers and acquisitions, and complex commercial transactions involving labor law and employee arrangements.
- Providing labor relations evaluation and developing the overall strategy for labor relations
- Drafting legal documents, including labor contracts, employment contracts, training contracts, competition prohibition agreements and confidentiality agreements.
- Drafting internal rules and regulations and staff manuals for enterprises.
- Designing employee settlement plans in enterprise restructuring, M&A, and separation or isolation projects.
- Designing plans for employee relocation and compensation packages for enterprises in the process of bankruptcy or liquidations.
- Taking part in negotiations on collective contracts between enterprises and employee unions or employee representatives.
- Representing clients in dispute settlements, including mediation, arbitration and litigation