Corporate Governance & Compliance
Chang Tsi’s corporate attorneys also advise on corporate governance and compliance.
Our services include advising on:
- Composition, practices and procedures for boards of directors and professional committees.
- "Best practices" for boards, professional committees, individual directors and officers in the performance of their duties.
- Development of board and professional committee charters, governance guidelines, codes of conduct and other corporate programs, policies and procedures.
- Corporate governance-related disclosure requirements.
- Self-evaluation systems related to corporate governance.
- Director and officer fiduciary duties and responsibilities.
- Executive compensation.
- Compliance with legal and ethical requirements.
- Duties of directors in change in control transactions;
- Executive succession.
- Internal investigations(including those by special committees of boards of professional directors and independent auditors).
- Changes in laws and regulations, and evolving specific implementation plans on corporate governance.
- Crisis management.