Trademark law is a key practice area of our firm. Chang Tsi is known for its efficient work style and rich foreign agency experience in this field. Our lawyers and trademark agents are able to deal with any kind of complicated trademark matter whether it involves enforcement, market protection, commercial transactions, adding values to brand, etc.
Our services include:
- Consultation on trademark design, consultation on trademark enforcement, and development of overall trademark prosecution and enforcement strategy.
- Conducting trademark searches
- Monitoring status of trademark rights
- Prosecution of trademark applications in China and around the world.
- Handling trademark oppositions, reviews, and cancellation proceedings.
- Filing appeals against trademark administrative decisions Renewing trademark applications and recording changes of address.
- Recording trademark registrations at Chinese customs, and training customs officials on how to identify genuine and counterfeit products.
- Conducting trademark infringement investigations and evidence collection.
- Handling administrative actions, including administrative complaints, and raids of manufacturers and vendors of counterfeit products.
- Handling trademark infringement litigations and assisting on criminal prosecution cases
- Drafting, revising, and reviewing trademark related agreements, including trademark assignments, and licenses,
- Providing legal advice on trademark rights, trademark assignments, licensing, legal due diligence, and negotiations.
- Developing and managing global trademark and licensing strategies.
- Providing brand valuation, licensing and other value-added services