Advisor | Senior Patent Attorney
Phone: +86 10 88369999
About Rose Xu
Rose Xu has over a decade of experience in providing solutions to challenging intellectual property matters in China. Ms. Xu was trained as an engineer, and she has handled numerous invention, utility model, design patent, trademark and copyright applications and related proceedings. Ms. Xu has earned a reputation for her strong work for clients in anti-counterfeiting matters, and she has won many significant patent and trademark civil judgments. Ms. Xu has also managed hundreds of investigations and raid actions and she has been very effective in utilizing her successful judgments to obtain subsequent cooperation through cease & desist letters and follow up communications. As a Client Manager for the firm, she manages and guides a team of attorneys. Rose Xu is fluent in English and Chinese.
- Lead counsel on numerous trademark, patent, copyright and unfair competition lawsuits for multinational companies in mainland China. Helped secure many criminal verdicts against infringers.
- Provided consultation services on a wide range of IP issues in China, in both contentious and non contentious matters.
- Handled surveillance and investigation of trademark and patent counterfeiting and infringement.
- Managed administrative actions, including administrative raids.
- Prosecuted patent applications for invention, utility model and design patents.
- Conducted investigation and evidence collection for case involving infringement, patent invalidation, and administrative adjudication and arbitration
of patent disputes.
Client Manager and Patent Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners
- Client Manager, Beijing Ming & Long
LL.M., China University of Political Science and Law
- B.S., Engineering, Laiyang Agricultural University
- Chinese Patent Bar
- Red flags in US competition law on the exercise of IP rights
China Business Law Journal, Mar. 2014
- Countering ever more complex intellectual property infringement
China Business Law Journal, Dec. 2014
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 320 staffs, including 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.