Senior Attorney At Law
Phone: +86 01088369999
Kaiming Bu specializes in civil litigation and foreign direct investment, as well as general corporate law matters. With many of practical work and theoretical research, Mr. Bu has accumulated rich experiences and excellent litigation skills. Mr. Bu has also been a lecturer at Anhui University Academy of Law.
- Specialized in Corporate Law, civil litigation and foreign direct investment.
- Mr. Bu has served as a legal consultant for many domestic companies such as China Unicom in Anhui Province.
- His expertise includes entity formation, maintenance, restructuring and liquidation.
- Mr. Bu has represented China Unicom and successfully handled civil litigation with Shanghai SEAGULL Ltd.
- He has represented many clients in litigation and arbitration matters.
- He has considerable experience in the fields of architectural engineering and real estate disputes and has had substantial success in these types of cases in recent years.
- Research Associate, Ministry of Justice , Beijing, China
- Litigation Lecturer, Anhui University Academy of Law, Anhui, China
- Attorney at Law, Anhui Da An Law Affirm
- Doctor of Laws, Beijing Normal University, College of Criminal Law Science (2010)
- Master of Laws, Anhui University Academy of Law (2004)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Anhui University, Chemistry Department (1996)
- China Bar (2004)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.