Senior Attorney At Law
Phone: +86 10 88369999
- Provide all around legal service for International Corporation in fields of intellectual property confirmation, protection and maintenance in China.
- Conducted clue and evidence collection of infringements, establish strategy and assist clients to prevent infringement.
- Conducted legal analyses and investigation on intellectual property infringements, formulate targeted project on obtaining evidence, provide legal strategy based on law and given facts.
- Coordinate with administrative officials such as Trade and Industry Bureau, AQSIQ and National Customs, settle infringement issues by administrative methods.
- Communicate with client’s legal employees, provide legal solutions and advice, conduct legal trainings for client’s business and administrative personnel.
- Well-experienced with customer relationship maintenance. Her client list included chemical, construction, electronics appliance and fashion industries.
- LLB, Heilongjiang University, Heilongjiang, China (2002)
- Civil Servant, Heilongjiang Judicial Police Academy
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.