Senior Attorney At Law
Phone: +86 10 88369999
Lilian Qiu provides one-stop legal services in the field of intellectual property, including trademark, copyright and domain name registration, protection and dispute.
She specializes in the planning, development of strategy, and management of intellectual property rights. As a team leader in the firm, Lilian works with various levels of attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants to manage the portfolios and provide customized legal solutions to of some of the world’s largest companies.
As one of the more senior members of the firm, Lilian has served many of the world's top 500 companies for a long time, to help them with prosecution and enforcement strategy. Along with her team of attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants, Lilian is able to manage a high volume of intellectual property prosecution and enforcement cases, and has repeatedly won many accolades from the firm’s diverse array of clients. Lilian Qiu is fluent in English and Chinese.
- Specialized in many aspects of intellectual property rights, including prosecution and enforcement of trademarks, copyrights, domain names, and dispute resolution
- Attorney at Law and Trademark Agent, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- L.L.M., China University of Political Science and Law
- L.L.B., Minzu University of China
- Secured well-known trademark recognition for the trademark FORMULA 1
- Represented Timberland in an administrative litigation for TIMBERLAND and obtained a favorable judgment
- Represented Citibank to lead an enforcement program to pursue infringers
- Represented FRANKIE B on a negotiation of assignment of trademark and successfully purchased the mark at a reasonable price
- China Bar (2016)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 350 staffs, including 220 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.