Attorney At Law | Senior Patent Attorney
Phone: +86 10 88369999
Joseph Zhang has more than ten years of experience in patent prosecution and patent protection. He focuses his practice on patent prosecution, including foreign applications in China and domestic applications, patent reexamination, patent search and patent analysis. Mr. Zhang is also experienced in patent invalidation, patent litigation, patent mining, patent consultation and intellectual property planning.
Mr. Zhang has filed over 500 patent applications and responded to over 1000 office actions relating to network communications, mobile communications, automatic control, computer, semiconductor, household electrical appliances, and machine tools. He is especially good at software related inventions. He has a double work experience of a patent examiner and a patent attorney. He seeks to provide a comprehensive and stable patent protection services for his client.
- Preparing patent applications
- Preparing patent invalidation and litigation
- Provides patent consultation and strategy planning services
- Provides patent searching and analysis
- Provides patent mining and drafting services
- Patent Agent, Patent Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- Patent Agent, Patent Attorney, King and Wood Mallesons, Beijing, China
- Patent Examiner, Patent Examination Cooperation Center, Beijing, China
- M.S, System Engineering, University of Science & Technology, Beijing, China (2007)
- B.S, Automation, University of Science & Technology, Beijing, China (2004)
- China Bar (2014)
- Chinese Patent Bar (2012)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.