Senior Trademark Agent
Phone: +86 10 88369999
About Eva Hu
Eva Hu has provided intellectual property legal services for ten years. She specializes in trademark, copyright and domain name matters. She has earned the trust of many clients for her professional legal advice.
She has served clients both large and small in various fields across the world. She always provides professional legal services based on the clients’ special situation to maximize the clients’interests. Eva Hu is fluent in English and Chinese
- Specialized in many aspects of intellectual property rights, including prosecution, enforcement, and dispute resolution of trademarks, copyrights, and domain names.
- Provided intellectual property due diligence services in numerous mergers & acquisition cases.
- Provided trademark design solutions for many clients.
- Provided overall protection strategy in numerous intellectual property infringement cases, successfully combating infringement through a series of legal actions, and protect client’s rights in a comprehensive manner.
- Successfully helped a famous US industrial company secure recognition of its trademark as a well-known trademark in opposition proceedings.
- Chang Tsi & Partners, Trademark Team Leader, Trademark Attorney
- Master of Business Administration, Minzu University of China (2014)
- LLB + B.A.(Bachelor of Arts), Minzu University of China (2003)
- China Bar (2011)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.