Bohan Li actively involved in cutting-edge IP solution and provides mega fortune 500 clients with innovative legal advice on crisis resolving and freedom to operate. He successfully corrected patent evaluation report for utility models involving infringement litigation, and provide clients with third party observation legal advice to block competitor patents from granting.
Bohan has a strong crisis resolving ability and prior art searching and analyzing ability. He has an excellent performance to find the prior art and case law at an early stage of the litigation and provide insightful non-infringement analysis.
Bohan has 5+ year practice and work experience in the United States and sits for Chinese patent bar. He is also in charge of the direct communication between the patent team and English speaking clients. Any clients have any questions at any time can talk to Bohan directly via Wechat, phone or Skype. He believes that every customer shall be customized with his service.
- Alternative Energy
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
- Heat Transfer/HVAC
- Fluid Dynamics etc.
- Patent Prosecution and Enforcement
- Technology Licensing
- Technology Transfer
- Master of Intellectual Property, Franklin Pierce Law Center for IP (currently UNH law), Concord, New Hampshire（2015-2016）
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa (2011-2015）
- Illinois Tool Works
- Rich Product
- Hamilton Beach
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Chinese Patent Bar
- SIPO transformed: what China’s office reshuffle will mean for enforcement and IP commercialization, Spring Chang, Bohan Li, World Trademark Review, April 2018, URL: http://bitly.ws/yNK
- Incoming Changes in Design Patent in China, Nancy Qu, Bohan Li Chang Tsi & Partners, November 2017, URL: http://bitly.ws/yNL
- Macroeconomics for Software Patents, Na Lin, Bohan Li, Asia IP, October 2017
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.