Phone: +86 10 88369999
About Tracy Shen
- Specialized in many aspects of intellectual property rights, including prosecution, enforcement and dispute resolution of trademarks, copyrights, and domain names.
Provided long-term full-range legal services for a leading US manufacturing company in IP related fields including filing, auditing, IP DD, licensing, enforcement and disputes resolution.
- Provided strategic and overall suggestions to a Canadian client to secure its rights over its commercial marks which are preempted by a local company.
- Represented a US company filed infringement and unfair competition civil case with local court at Guangzhou against a domestic company, and got favorable judgment for the first instance.
- Represented a US furniture company handled two civil litigation cases against the same local company, one international sell contract dispute case and one infringement and unfair competition case, both obtained favorable judgment.
- Represented a US company filed administrative litigations against two TRAB decisions regarding two trademark invalidation cases, and successfully got the two decisions reversed by the court.
- Represented a US company in the second instance of the appeal against non-use cancellation case.
- Represented a local company to defend design patent infringement claim in the second instance.
- Represented a local company to defend in a partnership dispute for the first instance.
- Represented a Denmark company to appeal against a domestic company regarding software infringement.
- Client Manager, Lawyer, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- Attorney at Law and Department Leader, Kingsound & Partners, Beijing, China
- LL.M Emory University School of Law (2015)
- L.L.M., Renmin University of China, Beijng, China (2006)
- B.A., Northeast China Dianli University, Jilin, China (2004)
- The legal way of protecting trademark rights in China, China Business Law Journal, 2011
China Bar (2008)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.