Phone: +86 10 88369999
Yan Gao specializes in civil litigation and arbitration, as well as general corporate law matters. In litigation and arbitration, Ms. Gao has represented many leading Chinese and international clients in labor disputes, contract disputes in construction projects, debt disputes, equity disputes, trademark infringement disputes and guaranty disputes. Yan Gao is fluent in English and Chinese.
Specialized in the fields of litigation and arbitration, corporate laws, contract law, labor law and intellectual property.
- Attorney at law, Chang Tsi & Partners
- LLB, Heilongjiang University
- Represented Beijing Capital Co., Ltd in a warranty and indemnification case and successfully received an award of CNY13 million in damages.
- Represented China Construction in a contract dispute against provincial government authorities and the court supported all claims filed by China Construction.
- Successfully represented BestBuy before the Supreme People’s Court of China for its house mark BESTBUY. The house mark registration was finally granted with the execution of the final verdict.
- Successfully represented Honeywell International in a trademark infringement and unfair competition case against a local company in Shenyang. Recommend by Shenyang City Intermediate People's Court, the case was used as a case study at the Liaoning University Law School. The trademark HONEYWELL was recognized as a well-known trademark according to by the judicial authorities.
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 350 staffs, including 220 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.