Phone: +86 10 88369999
Xu Litian has over 25 years of experience as an attorney, and he provides consulting services to leading Chinese and international companies. Mr. Xu specializes in corporate law, finance and trusts, construction projects and real estate, M&A and bankruptcy. Many cases handled by Mr. Xu have been recognized as landmark cases in contract disputes and intellectual property matters.
- Provided consultation services on a wide range of legal issues in China, in both contentious and non contentious matters. Specializing in corporate law, finance and trust, construction project and real estate, M & A, and bankruptcy.
- Advised on legal issues for the board of directors, CEO and other senior leaders.
- Was the director of Committee of Foreign-Related Legal Affairs under the Bar Association of Heilongjiang Province, and a legal advisor to Jiamusi Municipal Government.
- Legal counsel or project advisor for National Development Bank, Beijing International Trust and Investment Co., Ltd, Beijing Chaowei Group, Motorcycle Weekly, Zhongshang Real Estate Development Co., Ltd., Beijing Continental Construction Decoration and Design Engineering Co., Ltd. and other renowned enterprises.Executed annual and long-term IPR Protection Strategies.
- Developed working guidelines and delivered training for team members of the Legal Department.
- Provided senior legal support for patent litigation in US, Europe and China.
- Represented numerous bankruptcy cases and advises a dozen of government institutions and enterprises on legal affairs.
- Defended in the case of "false wine manufactured and sold by Pu Lai-long" which was ranked among the top 10 nationwide infringement cases of the year.
- Acted for the famous Peng Ming vs. He-gang City Mine Board for contractual dispute case, which is recognized as a landmark case in contractual dispute on state-owned timberland; Coped with more than 500 cases.
- Mingyang Law Firm of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China Managing Partner
- Foreign Economy Law Firm of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China Attorney at Law
- No. 1 Law Firm of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China Attorney at Law
- L.L.B, Heilongjiang University, Heilongjiang, China
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 350 staffs, including 220 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.