Japan Desk Manager
Phone: +86 88369999
Echo Lin is in charge of Japanese clients and case management and media matter for ChangTsi & Partners. She is specialized in legal risk prevention, strategy, and tactics for IP enforcement, copyright infringement, corporate law, unfair competition, trademark law, anti-counterfeiting strategy and cyber infringement. Echo is skilled in providing cost-efficiency opinions from both legal and commercial aspects, and also has rich media resources.
- IP litigation, IP strategy, copyright infringement, copyright transaction, corporate law, trading secret.
- Chinese, Japanese, English
- ChangTsi & Partners(Beijing)
- Intellecutal Property Publishing House(Beijing)
- Linda Liu Group (Beijing)
- Ying Ke Law Firm (Beijing)
- JiYang Law Firm
- Hokkaido University Graduate school of law Intellctual Property Law Master 's degree
- Course Tutor: Professor Yoshiyuki Tamura
- Xiangtan University Graduate school of law Intellctual Property Law Master 's degree
- Xiangtan University School of law Bachelor's degree
- China Bar(2009)
- Resolved a design infringement issue between a Japanese leading computer accessories enterprise and a small-scale company in Shenzhen by C&D and negotiation.
- Assist to handle utility patent infringement case between a Japanese leading tyre enterprise and a China company in Ningbo.
- Provided legal opinion regarding copyright infringement for a leading Japanese automobile enterprise.
- Assist to handle a patent infringement case between a Japanese enterprise and a China leading e-commerce enterprise.
- Assisted in the report on comparative patent law between China and Japan for JETRO.
- Represented custom registration for a Japanese leading enterprise.
- Provided a legal opinion on trade secret protection for a Japanese leading enterprise.
- Provided a legal opinion on trademark infringement for a Japanese leading automobile enterprise.
- Provided a legal opinion on Anti-Monopoly Law for Australia Embassy.
- Provided a legal opinion on a Chinese withholding tax for a leading moisture damage prevention manufacturer.
- Provided a legal opinion on sweepstakes for a U.S. leading entertainment company.
- Provided a legal opinion on trademark infringement for a U.S. leading outdoor sports company.
- Represented Mr. Li to sue Ms.Jiang regarding contract matter, leading to a reconciliation.
Major Publication and Speech
- Comparative Study On the copyright protection for Applied art Between China and Japan'A.I.P.P.I.62 No. 3(2017)
- The Application of Expression and Idea Dichotomy in Computer Software, Na Lin, Bohan Li, Asia IP, Oct 2017
- Trade secret protection strategy for Pharmaceutical enterprises, zhichanli Nov 2017
- Key Points in the Revisions to Anti-Unfair Competition Law of the People's Republic of China in 2017 Newsletter(Aug 2017)
- The tendency on trademark, Ming zhu, Echo Lin, World Trademark Review 2018
- Speech: 'Comparative Study On the copyright protection for Applied art Between China and Japan' July 2016
- 'Guidelines for patent examination', National Intellectual Property Administration, PRC, Intellectual Property Publishing House, 2013
- 'Comparative Study on the rights of performers between China and Japan', Hu Yunhong, Intellectual Property Publishing House, 2014
- 'The Introduction to Japanese patent law', Kouichi Aoyama, Intellectual Property Publishing House, 2014
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 320 staffs, including 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.