Senior Trademark Agent
Phone: +86 10 88369999
Ms. Ada Sun is the Head of China Trademark Department at Chang Tsi & Partners, engaged in IP matters.
Ms. Sun focuses on all aspects of intellectual property rights, including applications and protection of trademarks, copyrights, and domain names. Ms. Sun has served many famous companies in the Top 500 Companies in the World, developing and implementing the strategies and programs to protect their IP rights, providing comprehensive legal service in respect of IP rights.
Ms. Sun is very diligent, and has been active for years to assist many clients on their IP matters. Ms. Sun has the sensitivity to find the needs of the clients and could help the client to solve the problems with the best methods.
- Prosecution and protection of trademark, copyright and domain name, and management of IP rights.
- Provide specific and effective solutions and comprehensive advice for may Top 500 Companies in the World
- Assist Johnson & Johnson to recognize its wellknown trademark in trademark administrative case
- Global Protection of Trademark and Copyright for Mobike
- Global Trademark Research for HANERGY HOLDING GROUP
- Act on behalf of Apple Inc. in several conflict cases and obtain favorable results
- Design programme of IP protection for the famous US ice cream brand Dairy Queen
- Design programme of IP protection for Campbell Soup Company
- Design programme of IP protection for the famous UK Journal NATURE
- Act on behalf of the UK football team Tottenham Hotspur with trdemark prosecution
- Act on behalf of Kohler Co. with trdemark prosecution and enforcement
- Act on behalf of Tencent with trdemark prosecution and enforcement
- Designated trademark agent of Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd.
- Designated trademark Consultant of Pepsi in China
- Chang Tsi & Partners Head of China Trademark Department (since 2011 to the present)
- Minzu University of China , Law and English Double Degree (2007)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.