Phone: +86 10 88369999
As a patent attorney assistant/engineer, Bing is mainly responsible for preparing and filing patent applications, filing for substantive examination and patent reexamination. Bing also offers consulting services to both domestic and foreign clients. His prior research areas include but not limited to ME, AE, materials science and optimal designs. With his solid academic background, Bing is able to utilize his knowledge to help clients to achieve desired outcomes.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Control Systems in Electro-mechanical Engineering
- Structural Design and Optimal Methods
- Patent application
- IPR protection
- Patent Attorney Assistant / Engineer, Chang Tsi & Partners, 2017
- Research Assistant at Motion Lab of UNCC, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2009 - 2012
- Teaching Assistant in Materials Science Lab, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2009 – 2012
- Teaching Assistant of Dynamics & Fundamental Control Theory, University of Florida, 2006-2008
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Spring Airlines, 2006
- Master of Mechanical Engineering, University of Florida, 2006–2008
- Master of Aerospace Engineering, Beihang University, 2003 – 2006
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Beihang University, 1997 -2001
- Excellent Paper Award on the 2nd Academic Forum of Graduate Students at Beihang University
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 320 staffs, including 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.