Attorney At Law | Trademark Agent
Phone: +86 88369999
Cassie Liu is a trademark attorney at Beijing Office of Chang Tsi & Partners, mainly engaged in prosecution matters for clients overseas in the IP field. She focuses on all aspects of trademark rights, including applications and protection of trademarks, copyrights, and domain names. Clients she serves cover many fields including pharmaceuticals, hardware, electronic products, household appliances, food, finance, clothing, etc. She is skillful in providing professional legal advice to meet clients’ requirements, providing comprehensive and multi-level legal services, to safeguard clients’ interests to the greatest extent.
Provide services in relation to registration and protection of trademarks, copyrights and domain names, IP management and other legal services, including but not limited to:
1. Handle trademark daily affairs such as trademark inquiry, design, application, renewal, license, transfer, etc.
2. Handle conflicting cases including trademark opposition and invalidation.
3. Provide legal advice related to trademark, copyright and domain name protection.
4. Provide overall IP protection strategy and brand management suggestions.
- Trademark Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- Master of Law, China University of Political Science and Law (2014)
- Bachelor of Law, China University of Political Science and Law (2011)
- China Bar（2019）
With over 350 legal professionals with a diversified background, Chang Tsi & Partners offers clients deep expertise and professional experience, leading to successful legal solutions. Our attorneys are always praised for their sharp insights into the policy, and their pragmatic commercial awareness. Qualified to practice in other jurisdictions, our attorneys can maximize the profit of clients in different areas.