Attorney At Law
Phone: +86 10 88369999
Ms. Kang graduated from Law School of Wuhan University and now is mainly focusing on IP related enforcement and prosecution matters.
Before joining Changtsi, Ms. Kang had ever worked in King&Wood Mallesons and ZY Partners for more than 10 years. She represented a number of global 500 companies, like Hitachi, Toyota, GE, Muji, GSK, YKK, Juki, ISUZU, TomFord, Arc’teryx, Nike, Gap, Vans, HBI and so on, in litigations, enforcement actions and prosecution actions protecting their IP rights in China, especially trademarks, domain names, copyrights, patents, trade secrets and etc.
Enforcement and prosecution of IP rights.
Years with IP Matters
- 11 years
- Attorney At Law, King&Wood Mallesons
- Associate, ZY Partners
- Attorney at Law, Deheng Law Firm
- Hitachi, Toyota, GE, Muji, GSK, YKK, Juki, Nike, Gap, Vans, HBI
- Represented FIJI Government successfully obtaining registrations of three certification trademarks through litigation.
- Represented TOYOTA, HITACHI, GSK, MUJI, GE, ARC'TERYX, MOPIDICK, JUKI, YKK and other famous brands in successfully opposing/canceling several same/similar trademarks preemptively registered by several domestic entities through litigation.
- Represented ZENOAQ in a litigation successfully obtaining trademark registration for "全药", which was refused by TRAB based on Article 10.1(7).
- Represented Jiashi Foundation Company and Shan Tou Group respectively obtaining trademark registrations for "理财嘉" and "山投集团", both of which were refused by TRAB based on Article 10.1(7).
- Represented Nike, Gap, Honeywell, Volvo and other famous brands successfully opposing/canceling several same/similar trademarks preemptively registered by many domestic entities.
- Represented Deco in a series of trademark cases against several domestic entities for their unauthorized use of Deco's trademarks.Represented Pernod Ricard in a series of criminal cases against several domestic companies for their manufacturing and/or selling counterfeits.
- L.L.M., Wuhan University (2007-2009)
- L.L.B. Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (2003-2007)
- China Bar
With over 350 legal professionals with a diversified background, Chang Tsi & Partners offers clients deep expertise and professional experience, leading to successful legal solutions. Our attorneys are always praised for their sharp insights into the policy, and their pragmatic commercial awareness. Qualified to practice in other jurisdictions, our attorneys can maximize the profit of clients in different areas.