Counsel | Trademark Agent
Phone: +86 88369999
Daisy Qin has practiced in intellectual property area since 2007. By accumulation of experience for many years, she has rich experience in trademark portfolio management and strategic counseling. Her experience extends to all stages of trademark prosecution work in both contentious and non-contentious matters, including trademark negotiations, trademark audit work, trademark clearance searches and risk assessment, trademark recordals applications, oppositions, invalidations and cancellation proceedings. She is also skillful in copyright registrations and claiming prior copyrights in trademark contentious cases. She works with trademark attorneys all over the world to help her clients to get the cost effective and best possible legal services at almost every jurisdictions, and has good relationship with trademark experts all over the world. She is sophisticated in quickly identifying the practical needs of clients and providing professional and strategic counseling to meet clients’ requirements. Her clients include multinational companies in various fields of hotel, luxury industries, sports and apparel, e-commerce, telecommunication, banking, retailing, consumer products, industrial, medical.
With more than 10 ten years’ working experience, Daisy strives to maximize the interests of clients and is highly responsible for her client. She provides professional and practical solutions to various difficult and complex intellectual property issues, and won praise from her clients and peers for her dedication, efficiency, innovation and professionalism.
- Protection and prosecution of trademark, copyright and domain name
- Management of overseas intellectual property rights, batch change and renewal etc.
- Overall IP registration and protection strategy, dispute resolution of intellectual property
- Unfair competition related to intellectual property rights
Years with IP Matters
- 13 years
- Trademark Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners. (2007-Now)
- Provided consultation on a wide range of IP issues in both contentious and non-contentious matters;
- Specialized in trademark search, filing, opposition, review, cancellation, license, assignment, and other relevant issues;
- Negotiated on trademark assignments and drafted agreements;
- Handled copyright registration, license, assignment, and other relevant matters;
- Conducted investigations into the use of trademarks;
- Developed overall strategies for IP protection of foreign companies in China;
- Leading counsel in numerous trademark, copyright, and unfair competition lawsuits for multinational companies. Helped secure many criminal verdicts against infringers;
- Handled surveillance and investigation of trademark counterfeiting and infringement;
- Managed administrative actions, including administrative raids;
- Conducted investigation and evidence collection of trademark infringements, trademark invalidation, and administrative adjudication and arbitration of trademark disputes.
- Provided training to clients.
- Kohler Co.
- Twitter, Inc.
- Citigroup Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Skechers U.S.A., Inc. II
- Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- PROTECT YOUR TRADEMARK FROM GENERICIDE, Asian Legal Business 2014.7
- 计算机字库中的单字不应该受到著作权的保护, Asian Legal Business 2014.9
- How To Cope With Copyright Issue of Fonts and Their Characters, China Business Law Journal 2015.2
- 中国人民大学 知识产权法律硕士, 2012-2015
- 中南民族大学 法学学士, 2006 外国语言文学学士, 2006
With over 350 legal professionals with a diversified background, Chang Tsi & Partners offers clients deep expertise and professional experience, leading to successful legal solutions. Our attorneys are always praised for their sharp insights into the policy, and their pragmatic commercial awareness. Qualified to practice in other jurisdictions, our attorneys can maximize the profit of clients in different areas.