Phone: +8610 88369999
Fan Yang is a competent trademark specialist. She is well-versed in preparation, research and drafting trademark documents related to both regular application fillings and dispute resolutions, and experienced in administration of trademark portfolio for multinational enterprises.
- Specialized in trademark business, including overall applications and protection of trademarks, resolution of trademark disputes in more than one hundred geographical areas.
- Provided overall protection strategies for Foxconn Group and led trademark portfolio management of its affiliated companies, fully protected IP rights of the clients
- Provided trademark asset management planning for Chinese domestic and international clients, communicated for execution plan
- Represented Foxconn Technology Group v. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation on dispute resolution cases
- Represented Sharp Electronics for more than 700 trademark cases
- Represented Pan-International Industrial Corporation v. Dolby regarding trademark authorization cases
- Provided intellectual property due diligence services in numerious mergers & acquisition cases
- Provided trademark design solutions for many clients
- Provided overall protection strategy in numerous intellectual property prosecution and litigation cases
- Participated in the research and development of corporate intellectual property protection strategies and assess cost and performance of law firms
- Manages client relationships and oversees intellectual property prosecution for numerous Fortune 500 companies
- Advisor, Chang Tsi & Partners
- Senior Director, Shenzhen Scienbizip Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd.
- Director, Trademark Division, Intellectual Property Department, Foxconn Technology Group.
- MBA, Tongji University (2009)
- Bachelor of Art, Xian Foreign Languages University (1998)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.