Attorney At Law
Phone: +86 10 88369999
Since joining in 2012, Jack Chen has worked in Chang Tsi & Partners for over five years. During this period, he has provided legal service to many multinational companies covering the industry including apparel, food, stationery, sanitary ware, and financial services, etc. in respect of IP dispute resolution, IP enforcement action and other related actions, and accumulated rich experience in handling such matters.
- IP Dispute Resolution, including trademark infringement litigation, copyright infringement litigation, unfair competition litigation, administrative litigation regarding trademark prosecution, and CNDRP/UDRP arbitration.
- IP Enforcement actions, including C&D Letters, AIC/PSB Complaint, online complaint, and border protection
- Other actions, such as trademark invalidity actions and trademark assignment, etc.
- Attorney at law, Chang Tsi & Partners
- Legal Assistant, Chang Tsi & Partners
- Intern, Beijing branch of Rouse
- Intern, Qiancheng Law Firm
- Provide legal service to many Fortune 500 companies with industry covering foods, apparel, electronics, stationery, sanitary ware, house furnishing, and finance service, etc., in respect of securing their IPR in China through enforcement actions and dispute resolution.
- Be involved in 7 trademark infringing litigations, 2 copyright infringement litigation, 3 unfair competition litigations, 10 administrative litigations based on trademark prosecution, 1 CNDRP arbitration and 1 UDRP arbitration; handled around 200 C&D Letter cases, 50 AIC raid actions, 5 trademark criminal cases, and a large quantity of online complaints and customs protection issues.
- L.L.M., China University of Political Science and Law(2013)
- Bachelor of Economy, Hubei University(2009)
- China Bar (2016)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.