Phone: +86 10 88369999
Jason Yuan has been a patent attorney for more than 10 years, and has successfully represented many famous corporations, especially bio-companies, in their patent prosecution. He has handled hundreds of patent filings and prosecuting cases covering various technical fields, particularly in the fields of biology, pharmaceutical chemistry, agricultural chemistry, fermentation engineering and agrochemicals, among others. He also represents clients in comprehensive IP-related fields, including patent application drafting, office action reply, re-examination, participate in invalidation and administrative litigation, retrieval and patent infringement cases. In addition, He has also drafted many patent applications for domestic clients and handled the prosecutions in China as well as abroad.
- Specialized in native and international patent applications; patent prosecution including reexamination, patent invalidation; administrative litigation; FTO; patent consultation; etc.
- Biology, Chemistry, and pharmaceuticals
Years with IP Matters
- 13 years
- Patent Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- Patent Attorney, CCPIT Patent and Trademark Law Office
- Patent Agent, Lung Tin Intellectual Property Agent Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Novo Nordisk, Merck, Syngenta, Pepsi
- Master of Science in Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2007)
- Bachelor of Biology, Shandong University (2000)
- Chinese Patent Bar 2010
With over 350 legal professionals with a diversified background, Chang Tsi & Partners offers clients deep expertise and professional experience, leading to successful legal solutions. Our attorneys are always praised for their sharp insights into the policy, and their pragmatic commercial awareness. Qualified to practice in other jurisdictions, our attorneys can maximize the profit of clients in different areas.