Phone: +86 10 88369999
As a patent agent, Jenny Chen is mainly responsible for preparing patent applications, dealing with patent invalidity applications, patent reexamination, and patent disputes. She also offers other consultation services relating to intellectual property for domestic and foreign customers. Her major technical fields include computer/software, telecommunication, electrical and electronic engineering.
- Communication Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Patent Agent of domestic patent services, ChangTsi & Partners, 2017
- Patent Agent & Team leader, Scihead Law Group, 2015 - 2017
- RF Process Engineer, Guangdong Kuanpu Technology Co., Ltd. 2013-2015
- Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering, Jinan University, 2009-2013
- Guangzhou Automotive Group
- Geely Auto
- CN Application No. 201510229387.2, an application of Netease. This application was issued the third Office action before it was transferred to me. After poring over the specification and going deep into the technology, I change the response strategy and redefine the technical problem in the response. Both the Inventor and the Examiner agreed with my opinion and considered it persuasive. Finally, the application got its Notice of Allowance.
- Registered patent agent (2016), State Intellectual Property Office, China.
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 320 staffs, including 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.