Phone: +86 10 88369999
- Provided consultation on a wide range of IP issues in China, in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Specialized in trademark search, filing, opposition, review, cancellation, license, assignment and other relevant matters.
- Negotiation for trademark assignment and draft the agreement;
- Handled copyright registration, license, assignment and other relevant matters.
- The investigation into the use of trademarks.
- Overall strategy for IP protection of foreign companies in China.
- Trademark Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- Legal Assistant, Heng Du Law Firm, Beijing, China
- Risk management department, Bank of Hebei, China
- Master of Law, China University of Political Science and Law (2011)
- Bachelor of Law, China University of Political Science and Law (2007)
- China Bar (2009)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.