Senior Patent Attorney
Phone: 8610 88369999
Jolly Yang has been engaged in IP business since 2008. She specializes in applications for domestic patents, responses to the Office Action, translations of patent, search analysis, Reexamination，Invalidation， and administrative litigation. She has handled more than 800 patent application and over 600 responses to the Office Action. She provided services for many large companies such as Huawei, Ali, Xiaomi and BOE.
- Specialized in applications for domestic patents, responses to the Office Action, translations of patent, search analysis, Reexamination, Invalidation, and administrative litigation.
- Patent Business Team Leader, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- Patent Attorney, Linda Liu & Partners, Beijing, China
- Patent Engineer, Leader Patent & Trademark Firm, Beijing, China
- Masters of Engineering, The Chinese Academy of Forestry (2008)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Zhengzhou University of Aeronautics (2005)
- China Bar (2016)
- China Patent Bar(2013)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.