Phone: +86 10 88369999
As a patent attorney, Julia is mainly responsible for preparing patent applications, drafting patent invalidity applications, patent reexamination, and patent disputes. Julia’s main technical fields include Mechanic, Vehicle Engineering, and Electromechanical.
- Vehicle Engineering
- Patent Agent, Chang Tsi & Partners, 2017
- Patent Agent, BTA Intellectual Property International Co., 2012 - 2016
- Bachelor of Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation, Liaoning Technology University, 2007 - 2011
- When handling patent invalidity application, after deeply studying the patent and prior art, Julia succeeded in helping the client invalidate the patent.
- Julia provided company with comprehensive strategy and technical supports for a patent dispute.
- Chinese Patent Bar (2014)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 320 staffs, including 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.