Senior Patent Attorney
Phone: +86 10 88369999
As a patent attorney engineer, Lei is mainly responsible for filing patent applications. Lei also offers consulting services to both domestic and foreign clients for all IP areas. Her prior research areas include but not limited to electric semiconductor, internet technology, automation specialty and communication technology.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Patent Engineer, Chang Tsi & Partners, 2017
- Patent Engineer, Unitalen Law Office, 2009 - 2017
- Patent Engineer, Kangxin Partners, P.C. 2006 - 2008
- Master of Electromechanical Control System, University of Sheffield, 2003 - 2005
- Bachelor of Automation Specialty, Shenyang University of Technology, 1996 - 2000
- Patent application
- IPR protection
- IP analysis and research
- Took charge of patent application for Tencent for its examination in US. After the failing of US local lawyers’, she concentrated deep into the application submission files and finally helped to pass the examination through adjusting claim of rights.
- Chinese Patent Attorney (2014)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.