Phone: +86 10 88369999
Lester Li is in charge of Hong Kong trademark matters in Chang Tsi & Partners. He used to work in Hong Kong Intellectual Property Agent Limited, underwent the comprehensive training of former Examiner of Hong Kong Intellectual Property Department. He also has vast experiences in trademark registration and protection all over the world, and provided services for many famous companies such as Lee Kum Kee, Chow Sang Sang and Meizu.
Specialized in Hong Kong trademark prosecution and contentious matters
Years with IP Matters
- Trademark Agent, Chang Tsi & Partners, Shenzhen, China
- Trademark Agent, Hong Kong Intellectual Property Agent Limited, Shenzhen, China
- Trademark Agent, Shenzhen Talent IP Service Office, Shenzhen, China
- Representative ClientsLee Kum Kee CorporateChow Sang Sang JewelleryInfinitus Health ProductsTRANSSION HoldingsMeizu Technology Co., Ltd.
- Lee Kum Kee Corporate
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery
- Infinitus Health Products
- TRANSSION Holdings
- Meizu Technology Co., Ltd.
BA of English Language, Changsha University (2012)
China Bar (2019)
- Mandarin Chinese
With over 350 legal professionals with a diversified background, Chang Tsi & Partners offers clients deep expertise and professional experience, leading to successful legal solutions. Our attorneys are always praised for their sharp insights into the policy, and their pragmatic commercial awareness. Qualified to practice in other jurisdictions, our attorneys can maximize the profit of clients in different areas.