Attorney At Law | Senior Patent Attorney
Phone: +86 10 88369999
Mr. Wu Dongliang specializes in patent infringement, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, and unfair competition litigation related to intellectual property, matters related to patent application and invalidation. Mr. Wu has both the licenses for the attorney at law and patent attorney. Mr.Wu has successfully represented and provided legal service for many enterprises in various types of intellectual property disputes, such as intellectual property infringement litigations, patent invalidation proceedings. Mr. Wu has unique understanding to mobile telecommunication patent litigation, software patent litigation, copyright litigation related to internet.
Mr. Wu Dongliang got his bachelor and master degree in Material Science from Wuhan Technology University in 1996 and 1999, respectively. He further pursued a J.M/J.D. degree at Peking University, School of Transnational Law in 2014, where he systematically studied Chinese law and American law. Mr. Wu had over ten-year-working- experience in mobile telecommunication, and found a company specialized in mobile telecommunication service.
- Patent Invalidation in China
- Patent Litigation in China
- Trademark Litigation in China
- Copyright Litigation in China
- Trade Secret Litigation in China
- Attorney at Law / Patent Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, Shenzhen, China
- Senior Legal Council, Walmart (China) Investment Co., Ltd
- Attorney at Law / Patent Attorney, King & Wood & Mallesons, Guangzhou, China
- Founder, Huiyan Information Technology Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China
- Product Manager, UTStarcom Telecom Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China
- Project Manager, Guangzhou Jinpeng Electronic Information Machine Co., Ltd, Guangzhou, China
- Juris Master (Chinese Law) / Juris Doctor (American Law), Peking University (2014)
- Bachelor and Master in Material Sciences (1999)
- China Bar
- China Patent Bar
- Telecommunication, Computer Software, Machinery
- Represented world-leading drones company as the plaintiff in a series of patent litigations, successfully helped the client to protect its commercial interest.
- Represented several China home appliance company to conduct patent infringement litigation, successfully helped the clients to build their commercial reputation.
- Represented an injection modulation machine company as the defendant in a patent litigation, successfully conducted a series of defense to the e-mail evidences. Then made a speech to over 100 clients on KWM’s intellectual property forum, and provided legal opinions relating to the e-mail evidences in different cases.
- Provided a comprehensive legal risk evaluation report for a well-known internet company’s mobile products, including mobile gaming platform, mobile reading tools and browsers.
- Provided legal service in a stand essential patent ligation for a well-known telecommunication company.
- Successfully represented clients in a patent litigation cases before Guangdong Higher People’s Court.
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.