Phone: +86 10 88369999
Phoebe Xi is a patent agent of the patent department. Phoebe has 3 years of work experience in research & development in a famous local energy company, and is good at cooperating with research staff when drafting patents. Phoebe provides consultation services on a wide range of patent issues, including patent application, patent drafting, and analysis for patent infringement. She is highly experienced and successful in handling notifications issued by SIPO and fighting for our clients to obtain maximum benefits.
- Specialized in patent application, patent invalidation, and the patent infringement analysis in the field of biology, chemistry and mechanics.
- Patent Agent, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China, 2014 - Present
- Patent Agent, Jeekai & Partners, 2011 - 2014
- R&D engineer, Patent Principal, Xinao Group, 2008 - 2011
- Master of Science in Physical Chemistry, Taiyuan University of Technology (2008)
- Bachelor of Bioengineering, Inner Mongolia University of Technology (2005)
- In a case where the examiner intended to reject the application of our client, Phoebe was able to successfully prove to the examiner the unexpected treatment effect obtained by the compound in the application, and finally obtained the grant of the patent. In view of this excellent work, the client transferred their remaining applications to our law office.
- In patent reexamination cases for an American chemical company, Phoebe successfully obtained the support from the Patent Reexamination Board many times.
- China Patent Bar（2015)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 350 staffs, including 220 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants and others. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.