Phone: +86 10 88369999
As a patent attorney, Shanshan Song mainly responsible for preparing patent applications and patent reexamination. Shanshan Song also offers consultation services for domestic customers. Her major technical fields include electrical and Mechanics.
- Patent Attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, 2017.11
- Patent Attorney, Tdip & Partners Patent and Trademark, 2012 -2017.10
- Patent Attorney, Advance China IP Law Office, 2007 - 2012
- Beijing Zijin Trademark Office Co., Ltd. , 2005 -2006
- Physics teacher, Beijing Tianzhu Middle School, 2003 -2005
- Bachelor of Applied Physics, Capital Normal University, 1999 - 2003
- Under unfavorable conditions where the patent examiner and many experts had opined that there was no prospect for grant, Shanshan Song was able to adjust and prepare a response for the Third Office Action on behalf of the Gree Electric Appliance. Under her expert supervision, the patent was eventually granted.
- Chinese Patent Bar (2009)
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.