Attorney At Law | Patent Agent
Phone: +8610 88369999
Steven Wang's professional areas include patent, copyright, trademark infringement, and IP related capital market business. Mr. Wang has the qualification of lawyer and patent agent, as well as the qualification of securities. He has provided legal services for many listed companies in listing guidance, M&A, and compliance review. Especially, he has in-depth research on IP protection in IT field.
- Specialized in all aspects of IP rights, including prosecution and enforcement of trademarks, patents, copyrights, and domain names.
- Computer Science and AI.
- Communication and Automation.
Years with IP Matters
- 5 years
- Attorney at Law, Grandall (Beijing) Law Firm
- providing world leading companies with IP protection strategy, IP transactions, brand licensing and brand value-added, IP due diligence, IP infringement relief (administrative relief, judicial relief) and other legal services.
- providing comprehensive actions suggestions to an international well-known electronic company to protect the rights and obtain evidence for the infringement of competitors' companies. At the same time, advising it to launch a number of lawsuits and participated in responding to the invalidation request and administrative litigation of the patent involved by the defendant.
- helping a well-known domestic enterprise to deal with the unfair competition of its competitors, and replying to the malicious lawsuit initiated by the competitors.
- Drafting, OA response, translation of domestic and foreign patent applications, response to us / European review opinion
- Assisting high-tech enterprises to implement IPO on the Science and Technology Innovation Board, conducting comprehensive due diligences on enterprises’ IP rights, helping the enterprises deal with potential IP risks in the process of IPO in time, and answered the questions raised by the CSRC on the IP issues of enterprises, and finally ensured the smooth listing of enterprises.
- Key points of core technology patents of enterprises to be listed on the Science and Technology Innovation Board 2019 -http://www.iprdaily.cn/article_22460.html;
- Mater of Network Engineering (2007)
- Bachelor of Network Engineering (2004)
- China Bar (2015)
- China Patent Agent(2015)
- Mandarin Chinese
With over 350 legal professionals with a diversified background, Chang Tsi & Partners offers clients deep expertise and professional experience, leading to successful legal solutions. Our attorneys are always praised for their sharp insights into the policy, and their pragmatic commercial awareness. Qualified to practice in other jurisdictions, our attorneys can maximize the profit of clients in different areas.