Attorney At Law
Phone: +86 10 88369999
Involved in providing consultation services on a wide range of IP issues in China, in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Specializing in the development of broad focus IP protection and enforcement programs for MNC's. Involved in many administrative lawsuits and civil lawsuits.
She has more than 7 years ample experience as IP lawyer in Chang Tsi & Partners. She can handle different types of IP disputes and very outstanding in the administrative litigation and the IP protection for IT field such as domain names maintainance and disputes.
- Specialized in all aspects of IPR enforcement in China, including establishing IP Strategy for large enterprise, IP enforcement actions, litigations, company name disputes, domain name protections, customs protections etc. Dealing with more than 1,000 various IP cases. Very familiar with the workflow of CTMO and TRAB, Beijing IP Courts.
- Attorney at Law, Chang Tsi & Partners since 2010.
- LLB & English Literature (Double Major), Minzu University of China (2006-2010)
- Represent different clients in more than 30 administrative litigations and most receive faborable results;
- Represent different clients including Meadjohnson, Guinness, ITW, Charles Schwabin more than 40 domain name disputes and the results are all favorable to client.
- Represent Lexington Furniture Ltd. V. Tianjin Firstwood Ltd. on the trademark infringement litigation. Handle the enforcement work after the judgement and compensation from the infringer is awarded to client;
- Represent Guinness World Records Limited V. Chery Automotive Limited on trademark infringement litigation in the first instance. The result is favorable to Guiness and awarded compensation to Guinness.
- Representing US famous Charles Schwab Group, Iconix Limited, GNC etc. to file company name complaint with Hong Kong Company Registry against some HK infringing companies. Series complaint succeed
- China Bar
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.