Counsel | Patent Agent
Phone: +86 10 88369999
As a patent attorney, Vickie is mainly responsible for dealing with patent applications, patent reexamination, patent invalidation matters, and patent infringement and stability analysis. Vickie also offers related consultation services, especially for foreign customers. Her major technical fields include machinery, electromechanical, engineering technology, and design.
- Engineering technology
- Patent application
- Patent Invalidation and Reexamination
- Intellectual property infringement analysis and investigation
- Dispute resolution
- Patent attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, （2013-2019）
- Patent attorney, Chang Tsi & Partners, （2020-Present）
- LL.M., Boston University, （2019-2020）
- Juris Master, Tsinghua University, （2010-2013）
- Bachelor of Engineering, Shandong Jiaotong University, （2006-2010）
- Under unfavorable conditions where the patent examiner and many experts had opined that there was no
- prospect for grant, Vickie conducted sufficient search on prior art, deeply studied the patent application and prepared a professional observation to request for reexamination on behalf of GRACO MINNESOTA INC. Under
her expert supervision, the patent was eventually granted.
- Vickie provided Kohler, Co. with comprehensive strategy and technical supports for a patent dispute involving a design.
- Chinese Patent Bar（2015）
- China Bar（2011）
With over 350 legal professionals with a diverse background, Chang Tsi & Partners offers clients deep expertise and professional experience, leading to successful legal solutions. Our attorneys are always praised for their sharp insights into the policy, and their pragmatic commercial awareness. Qualified to practice in other jurisdictions, our overseas educated attorneys can maximize the profit of clients in different areas.