Phone: +86 10 88369999
Wenna LIU is a patent agent of the patent department. She has many years of work experience in patent application, patent drafting, and analysis for patent infringement, etc. She is highly experienced and successful in handling notifications issued by SIPO and is focusing on maximizing customer interests.
- Patent application, reexamination, and infringement analysis in the field of biology, chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Patent Agent, Chang Tsi & Partners, Beijing, China
- Patent Agent, TDIP & Partners, Beijing, China
- Research fellow, Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences， Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Patent translator, Beijing East Linden Science and Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing, China
- Chinese Agricultural University Doctor of Science （2006）
- Chinese Agricultural University Master of Science （2003）
- Henan Agricultural University Bachelor of Agriculture （1999）
- Chinese Patent Attorney（2018）
- Wenna LIU focuses on patent drafting, translation, application, reexamination, etc. She also provides consultation services associated with patent for domestic and foreign customers, and is highly experienced in handling the applications in the areas of biology, chemistry, medical and pharmaceutical sciences.
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.