Attorney At Law
Phone: +86 10 88369999
She is specialized in prosecution, enforcement, and strategic analysis of intellectual property rights, and has accumulated experience in these aspects.
- Trademark infringement
- Copyright infringement
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Resolution of contractual disputes
- Strategic analysis of intellectual property rights
- Attorney at law, Chang Tsi & Partners
- L.L.M. Renmin University of China (2015)
- L.L.B. Beijing University of Chemical Technology (2012)
- China Bar (2017)
- CATTI, Level 2 English Translator (2014)
- Handled applications for and protection of trademarks in foreign countries for Air China
- Proposed and helped to implement the anti-dilution project in China for 3M Company
- Provided legal services against misappropriation of trade secrets and regarding forensics for a US client
- Cooperated with McGuireWoods in handling a US lawsuit regarding the put option agreement for a state-owned enterprise
- Provided comments on and negotiated about project design contracts for SANAA
- Analyzed the layout of corporate intellectual property rights and proposed the protection strategy for a state-owned enterprise
Chang Tsi & Partners is proud of our excellent team of attorneys. Our attorneys are international, professional, well-educated and experienced in handling all types of commercial matters. Our partners include a few of the earliest legal practitioners in in China. Before they went into private practice, most of our partners served at government organs, judicial institutions, and/or big corporations and are thus very familiar with the internal mechanisms of these organizations. They also have established extensive, close contacts within these organizations. So our partners have the ability to integrate their social resources and create synergy to maximize the benefits for our clients.
Chang Tsi & Partners currently employs a total of 200 attorneys, agents and foreign consultants. The majority of our lawyers hold master's degrees and above, from prestigious law schools both domestic and international. Some of our lawyers have studied and/or worked abroad and have qualified as lawyers and patent agents in America and Canada.
At Chang Tsi, we highly value teamwork and cooperation. We also stress sharing of resources and experience in order to provide our clients with the best services. Their years of practice and extensive experience working with foreign firms, make our attorneys well-qualified to handle the most complicated and challenging legal matters for clients all over the world.