Years with IP Matters
1986 until now
Mingyang Law Firm of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China Managing Partner
Foreign Economy Law Firm of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China Attorney at Law
No. 1 Law Firm of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China Attorney at Law
- Provided consultation services on a wide range of legal issues in China, in both contentious and non contentious matters. Specializing in corporate law, finance and trust, construction project and real estate, M & A, and bankruptcy.
- Advised on legal issues for the board of directors, CEO and other senior leaders.
- Was the director of Committee of Foreign-Related Legal Affairs under the Bar Association of Heilongjiang Province, and a legal advisor to Jiamusi Municipal Government.
- Legal counsel or project advisor for National Development Bank, Beijing International Trust and Investment Co., Ltd, Beijing Chaowei Group, Motorcycle Weekly, Zhongshang Real Estate Development Co., Ltd., Beijing Continental Construction Decoration and Design Engineering Co., Ltd. and other renowned enterprises.Executed annual and long-term IPR Protection Strategies.
- Developed working guidelines and delivered training for team members of the Legal Department.
- Provided senior legal support for patent litigation in US, Europe and China.
- Represented numerous bankruptcy cases and advises a dozen of government institutions and enterprises on legal affairs.
- Defended in the case of "false wine manufactured and sold by Pu Lai-long" which was ranked among the top 10 nationwide infringement cases of the year.
- Acted for the famous Peng Ming vs. He-gang City Mine Board for contractual dispute case, which is recognized as a landmark case in contractual dispute on state-owned timberland; Coped with more than 500 cases.
L.L.B, Heilongjiang University, Heilongjiang, China